Write about something you’ve always been curious about.
Prompt Response: Something that I've always been curious about the true beginning of our world, and what happens when you're no longer on this world. Both have many theories, but no one can say any one thing with 100% certainty. I think part of me would be willing to pay 1 billiongazillion dollars to figure out the true answer but another part of me thinks part of the things that bring us individuality is our faith. So, maybe not. I've always wondered what the truth is though, and what would happen if our society knew what the full truth was. Guess we'll never know.
Summary: Today in class we got into groups of four, and began to write our argument body paragraphs based off of our group's prompt. My groups prompt discussed the meaning and significance behind bought cards.
Reflection: Today in class I got to practice working in a group, and I'm hopeful that this grade will be better then the grade I got on our other Argument Body Paragraph (Ambush). I also got to debate a topic amongst my peers, and it was interesting to see how our different opinions and viewpoints could lead us to one overall conclusion.
Comments
Post a Comment