Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities.
Prompt Reflection: My favorite learning method is class discussions. After that are hands-on activities, and following that... worksheet work. Worksheet work bores me, and while it can sometimes prove to be effective, I wouldn't describe it as real experience/entertainment. Then, hands-on activities. I believe that hands-on activities give me good experience but lack in the entertainment aspect for me. However, when it comes to class discussions, I feel involved, interested, and enjoy interacting with my peers about different topics that interest me.
Summary: Today in class, we read over and annotated the 2013 AP Lang FRQ, practicing our skills for making claims and choosing our own positions.
Reflection: Practicing our responses for the AP Lang FRQ helps prepare us for when the time comes in May for us to take the actual AP Lang FRQ. I also got to practice my own experience in making claims, which could aid when forming my own argument body paragraphs when supporting my own opinionated arguments in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment