What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?

 Prompt Response: The introduction paragraph was the easiest part of writing the essay, and I found the most challenging part was finding evidence when forming the body paragraphs. I think the thing I struggle the most with is finding good evidence and determining good flow for my paragraph. So it makes sense that I got stuck there. One thing I would do differently on the AP Exam is using a different technique during the brainstorming part of writing the essay, and spending more time in the moment focused on the activity at hand.

 Summary: In class today, we spent the first 30 minutes organizing our ideas for the essay, and spent the rest of our time writing our Argument Essays.

 Reflection: I think writing these Essays will help improve my performance when the time comes in May to take the actual AP Exam. Looking back, there are definitely some test-taking strategies I could've utilized that I think would've improved my performance. So, these will be things I take into consideration when preparing for my next Essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities.

Describe something you will never fully understand.