September 11th
Prompt Response: A major event that happened during my own lifetime would be COVID-19. COVID-19 changed the way our world worked and functioned, a little similar to the experience and change Americans had to face after 9/11. Around 1.2 million people died from COVID, and not only was that tragic, but it's something that our population struggled to bounce back from. Our communities had to work together, and I think the beautiful portion of it is how united all of us were back then. Similarly, I believe that the results of 9/11 only brought people together and helped unite the people of the US.
Summary: Today in class, our individual groups looked at peers' feedback, revised, and then submitted our final versions for our Argument Building Paragraphs.
Reflection: Getting the revisions for our paragraphs gave me lots of insight. It helped me see the thought process of my other colleagues, which I could maybe implement in my other writing. The feedback also highlighted some of my own personal strengths and weaknesses. Great for future reference.
Comments
Post a Comment