Select the vocabulary word from today that you think will be most useful to you in the future. Explain what the word means in your own words and describe a situation in which you could realistically use it.
Prompt Response: One vocabulary word from today that I think will be most useful to me in the future would be nomenclature. Out of all 15 words, I think that word is the one I've used the most in the past and will continue to use in the future. I've used that word commonly in school, like in Biology where we learned about the classification of animals. I plan to take AP Bio next year, and I think my experience will be nothing short of the homo sapien phenomenon that is learning binomial nomenclature.
Summary: In class, we completed lessons and took down notes on Unit 2 Vocabulary.
Reflection: Today I learned and practiced using fifteen new vocabulary words! This is helpful later on in life. I can implement these sayings in my everyday speech to improve my vernacular, and a stronger vocabulary will help me in all areas of life.
Comments
Post a Comment