After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.

 Prompt Response: I would use the rubric as a roadmap to improve my argument writing by using it as a reference when building my outline for an essay and knowing what to focus on in my writing. I will know the tone to address my audience throughout my paragraph and how I should be forming my sentences. I also know the amount of commentary necessary in order to receive full points and credit for my work. I'll put this into consideration when typing my draft, and again when reviewing my paper.

Summary: Today we chose a topic we thought to be overrated, and then wrote our own evidence and commentary as to why.

Reflection: Writing everything down helped in preparation for the Essays we write in the future. It also helps because honing the skill of fast writing and forming a strong line of reasoning is important for the AP Exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities.

Describe something you will never fully understand.