What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

       

  Prompt Response: The most creative thing I think I've ever made is the paper mache turtle that sits on a table in my room. I designed it to hold all my jewelry and it's tied together to open and close shut like a trapdoor. The reason why I believe this might be one of the most creative things I've done is because I made it from scratch. Majority of the creative things I do is inspired by another work of art, which is not to diminish or take away from those pieces either, but I do think that's what set the turtle apart for me. It wasn't 100% original, I saw someone do paper mache one day and just decided I wanted to too. Something about building something and crafting it out of cardboard just makes me so happy, and it was even more fun to paint it any design I wanted to afterwards. Especially because it even serves a purpose.


  Summary: Today in class we took notes on SPACE-CAT along with analyzing a Presidential Speech from Donald Trump regarding immigration. We filled out a packet along the way.

Reflection: I think seeing this skills be used and being able to learn and apply the SPACECAT method to different real-world situations around is very useful not just for class, but outside of that too. It helps us get a better understanding of the speech being conveyed, and can help us when it comes time for us to give our very own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities.

Describe something you will never fully understand.