Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year

 Prompt: Three goals that I want to achieve this year are receiving all A's in all my classes, being put in a place of leadership for one of my outside school activities, and I also hope to gain a better relationship with my counselor- Dr. Bucovaz. All of these goals I think are things that will further my own personal growth in life, which is part of the reason why I have my mindset on them. Junior year is known to be a big year for highschoolers, and I'm very excited to get the opportunity to push myself into a new becoming and see just how far I can go. Specifically being in a place of leadership, this year I get the opportunity to be a cheerleader! So, leadership has been a big thing I'm trying to work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities.

Describe something you will never fully understand.